|Sir.....Step away from the Turkey leg!!|
Well, another great year is quickly winding down. Hopefully your year has been filled with many successes and continued improvement.
Have a great Turkey Day and try to stay active.
1. Limit the gravy- Use a teaspoon instead of a ladle to serve the gravy.
2. Use smaller plates to help reduce portion size.
3. Bake pumpkin pies in small custard dishes without the crust.
4. Remove the skin from the turkey before serving.
5. Pack more vegetable in your stuffing, use less breading.
6. Don't serve any snacks or appetizers throughout the day. If so, try a raw vegetable tray.
7. Drink 16 oz of water before you begin eating.
9. Bake your turkey, don't fry it. Frying is very popular these days, but adds many calories and fat.
10. Eat a light and healthy breakfast and lunch (depending on what time you eat). Do this so you don't go into your Thanksgiving Day meal starving!