After a 2 week break I am back to the FITE Club. "Break" is probably not the best word to describe my hiatus from the club. Over the past 2 weeks I have run the Gator Gauntlet Mud Run, traveled to Destin, Fl. for a wedding and have been going through all the steps to buy a new house. But, with all that it feels good to back to my Friday morning adventures.
This week Robin is off in Mexico enjoying a little vacation so we had to keep up the intensity while she is gone. Today I had planned a special birthday workout for Jim, but everyone was thankful that he was out of town. The plan was to complete 58 repetitions of every exercise to celebrate Jim's 58th birthday. But, since Jim was on vacation we did the Funtastic 40 instead.
Here we go...
- TRX forward lunge/ chest stretch- 20 reps
- TRX deep squats- 20
- TRX Push ups- 20
- TRX Body rows- 20
Core Series: 30 seconds of work, 10 seconds rest. 3 Rounds
- SB Plank/ Plank
- SB Bridge pullover
- Sky Divers
- 1/4 mile run or 400 meter row
- Kettle Bell front squats (goblet or rack position)- 40
- SB Push ups - 40 (I actually forgot these during the workout today, but they were in my program)
- SB Prone dumbbell row- 40
- KB Pass through lunges- 20 each leg (40 total)
- Medicine Ball Russian twist- 40
Living Life with No Excuses!... No Regrets!