Monday, April 5, 2010
MTS of the Week: 50-10-5 Post- Easter Circuit
For those of you who celebrate Easter, I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend, filled with friends, family and sweet goodies. Yes, I said sweet goodies! Easter only comes once a year so we should all enjoy the sweets that come with it..... as always with moderation of course.
I had an incredibly relaxing weekend at the beach with my family, but now that Easter is over it is time to get cranking again, so here is my Monday workout. It is a 50-10-5 circuit (50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest, 5 exercises) that I cranked out with Workout Muse loaded in the Ipod. For those of you that haven't tried out Workout Muse yet, just be sure that you have a stop watch set to 50 seconds and have fun!
1. Long arm sit ups with a body bar
2. Kettle bell (or dumbbell) plank rows
3. Lunges with Medicine ball rotational reaches
4. Kettle bell Cleans -> push/ press (or dumbbells)
5. Heavy rope slams (or medicine ball slams)
Repeat this for 4 rounds or a total of 20 minutes.
This is an intense interval circuit!!